Monday, November 20, 2017

WIP UPDATE: King Coda Story Teller - PAGE FINISH!

Hello Stitchy Friends!

I am the world's suckiest blogger! I promise I will try and update a little more frequently on here! I seem to do a little better updating on my instagram lovesrubberstamps_needlecrafts. I will be trying to catch up my blog with the projects I have worked on since my last post.

Up for show today is my Supersize Max Colors Heaven and Earth Designs WIP called King Coda Story Teller by Aimee Stewart. I rotate to this wip every other 10 hour rotation and complete 2 horizontal rows on my chart. Well I have a PAGE FINISH!! Yay!!

Here was my starting spot:



And here is page 1 FINISHED!



I only have 166 pages left to go :D

Here is what this will look like finished:



LOVE this design :)



Thanks for stopping by and have a great stitchy week!
Laura

Design Details:
Name: King Coda Story Teller by Aimee Stewart - Supersize Max Colors charted by Heaven and Earth Designs
Fabric: 28 Count White Lugana
Stitched:1 over 1 Full Cross 
STARTED: August 9th, 2017 
Needleminder - Maggie's Minders on Etsy (Tiger)
Needleminder - Crazy Heart by NoName Needleminders on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!