Thursday, November 23, 2017

WIP UPDATE: Red Birds by Maria Barber

Happy Thanksgiving Stitchy Friends!

Today I wanted to share my progress on my Red Birds by Maria Barber WIP since I posted about it last. This one I am stitching in memory of my Grandma and Grandpa Barber. I miss them horribly and the Holidays are never easy with them gone.

I have completed a 10 hour wip rotation on this project and I think I had worked on it a few random days since I had started on it.

Here was my starting spot:


And here is where I got to at the end of the 10 hours:



I think that it is starting to look so pretty :) Can't wait to get to those gorgeous birds! Here is what this will like when it is finished:



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you all have a lovely and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends and lots of stitchy time :)

Laura

Design Details:
Name: Red Birds by Maria Barber - Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec 2011
Fabric: 28 Count Lambswool Jobelan from Wichelt
Stitched: 2 over 2 
Grime Guard: Brenda's Minders and More
Needleminder: Down Sunshine Lane (Needle Minder of the Month Subscription)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!