Friday, September 15, 2017

WIP UPDATE: November Quilt by Paula Vaughan

Hi Stitchy Friends!

I have completed 10 hours on my Paula Vaughan November Quilt. If you missed my post on how I rotate through my wips you can read that here.

I started this piece in the fall of 2016 and up until this rotation I only worked on it for the one day that I started it and about an hour for a SAL last Fall :(  I have quite a few wips that are that way unfortunately so I am glad that my rotation is working for me and allowing me time to work on a variety of my wips :)

Here is my starting picture:



Here is my ending after 10 hours of work:



I worked on the quilt area of the design as this is the part that will take the longest. It is full of fractional stitches so that makes it slower going. The wagon is all full crosses and the majority of the background is half stitches so once this quilt is done it will go pretty quick I think. Loving this design so far and there are a few more of the quilt designs I would like to stitch from this booklet. The book that this pattern is found in is called Quilts For All Seasons. This is what the November Quilt will look like finished:



Did you see my cute little Squirrel minder? That is from No Name Needle Minders on Facebook :)

Next up in my home rotation is to compete the next 2 rows on my HAED SS MC King Coda Story Teller by Aimee Stewart. Lots of black in them so they should go pretty quickly as there will not be a lot of color changing :)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stitching!
Laura

Design Details:
Name: November Quilt by Paula Vaughan - Quilts For All Seasons
Fabric: 32 Count Cream Belfast from Zweigart
Stitched:2 over 2 Full Cross 
STARTED: September 7, 2016
Needleminder - NoName Needleminders on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!