Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WIP UPDATE: HAED Dreamer Max Colors by Nadia Strelkina

Hi Stitchy Friends -

I have completed my two work week session on my Heaven and Earth Design Dreamer in Max Colors by Nadia Strelkina. This one is full of confetti on the first page due to the beautiful tree and the leaves so it is a lot of color changes and a lot of colors where there are maybe 1 or 2 in that area and that is it. Slow going but will be well worth it in the end! Here is my Beginning and ending pictures and what this beauty will look like finished.

Beginning: 



Ending: 



What this will look like finished:



Next up for my Two Work Week rotation is my HAED New Girl 3 by Bec Winnel. I am close to having 2 more pages complete (less than 100 stitches) so that will be exciting!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stitching!
Laura

Design Details:
Name: Dreamer by Nadia Strelkina Max Colors charted by Heaven and Earth Designs
Fabric: 28 Count White Lugana
Stitched:1 over 1 Full Cross 
STARTED: January 22, 2017 
Needleminder - Heaven and Earth Designs - Little Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!