Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Adorable Panda Freebie Kit - Start, Finish & FFO!

Good afternoon stitchy friends!

Today I wanted to share just a quick little start, finish & FFO with you :) I had this cute little freebie kit that had come with a Cross Stitch Crazy magazine and decided to make it for my Mom's birthday card this year. It took me a few nights to work up but it turned out really cute. Here is the finished stitching and then it completed as an FFO into a little card.



Here is it finished as the little card:



Because this is small, about 3" x 3" finished or so...I told Mom that she could glue the card shut and put a magnet on the back and use it as a little fridge magnet :)

Hope you are having a great stitchy day! Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Design Details:
Name: Freebie Panda Card Kit from Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine
Fabric: 14 count Aida
Stitched: 2 over 2 
FFO: As a small card about 3"x3"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!