Sunday, March 26, 2017

FINISH: Little Green

Good Morning Stitchy Friends!

I have just finished my LITTLE GREEN!! Yay! Here he is all finished:



I did make a few changes to this. I used white wisper thread in the ears. I also used DMC light effects for the wings as I wanted to add a little bit of sparkle. I used E3821 for the gold in the wings and for his antennae balls, and then E5200 for the white. I stitched this 2 over 2 on 28 count Jazlyn in Citrus Burst from Crafty Kitten Fabrics, except the DMC light effects I only used 1 strand of that over 2.

I loved stitching this one, he was so fun! Yes the magazine says that it is a HE :) The pattern is from the Cross Stitch Crazy magazine (UK) April 2006.

I thought I would share my stitch journey on this piece through wip pics if you are interested in taking a look.

Started January 7th, 2017:




Progress Update on January 13, 2017




Progress Update March 19th, 2017



Progress Update - Only Backstitching Left: March 22, 2017



And again....THE FINISH on March 26, 2017!



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stitching!!
Laura


Design Details:
Name: Little Green - Cross Stitch Crazy magazine (UK) April 2006
Fabric: 28 Count Jazlyn Citrus Burst from Crafty Kitten Fabrics
Stitched: 2 over 2 
Changes Made: Used DMC Light Effects E3821 and E5200 for wings and antennae. Wisper White thread in ear
STARTED: January 7th, 2017
FINISHED: March 26, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!