Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Stitch Maynia 2017 - Day 2

Good Morning Stitchy Friends!

Yesterday was Day 2 of Stitch Maynia 2017 and I decided to continue working on my Teresa Wentzler The Fortunate Traveler WIP.

Here was my starting spot:



And here is where I got to yesterday - still just worked on some border:



And here is what this will look like finished:



If I get some stitchy time for Day 3 today I think I will work on this one again before switching for the "May the 4th Be With You" SAL that is tomorrow :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Design Details:
Name: The Fortunate Traveler - Teresa Wentzler
Fabric: 28 Count Cream Cashel Linen by Zweigart
Stitched: 2 over 1 Full Cross & 1 over 1 in some areas
STARTED: May 1st 2016
Needleminder - Brenda's Minders and More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!