Friday, February 17, 2017

Welcome!

Hello Stitchy Friends!

My name is Laura and welcome to my blog that will showcase my needlework journey! I will be mainly sharing my cross stitch and crochet projects here. I will hopefully...someday...fingers crossed...be able to share my knitting projects as well since I am hoping to learn how to knit! I am very uncoordinated with the needles so we will see how that goes :) I can cast on like a champ so that is a start - LOL!

I appreciate your patience as I get this blog up and going! I am hoping to get a post done of all my current WIPS and where my progress is up to for each one very soon so be sure to check back for that!

I look forward to sharing my love of cross stitching, crocheting and other needlework projects that I create with you. I have been super inspired by those of you brave enough to make floss tube videos, those who share their projects on instagram and in the facebook groups so I am hoping this blog will allow me to share my projects in hope of inspiring some of you out there in return.

Happy Stitching!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!